Product Marketing Manager
We are storming the market across multiple fronts and we’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive messaging and positioning for one or more of our solutions. You’ll be a key player in GTM planning and execute cross-functionally with the marketing and sales teams. Core to this role will be communicating Hospital IQ’s vision, market leadership, value proposition, and differentiation. This includes demonstrating our thought-leadership around connecting our solution to real customer outcomes. This marketer will help craft product positioning, market messaging and collateral, and develop joint value propositions with strategic partners on how our solutions are differentiated. The Product Marketing Manager will support product launches and ensure the commercial teams are launch-ready, with the opportunity to define how we communicate our advanced analytics strategy to the market.
- Become an internal expert on Hospital IQ’s products and use cases and how we position them externally as well as internally to our sales teams.
- Translate value propositions into impactful sales enablement content, including pitch decks, case studies, sales sheets, videos, collateral, whitepapers and more.
- Develop compelling positioning and messaging for Hospital IQ, targeting key account profiles and buyer personas.
- Spearhead content and programs that foster Hospital IQ’s thought leadership in the industry, resulting in higher brand awareness.
- Become an expert on hospital operations, monitor industry trends, and keep a close eye on competitors.
- Represent the company at industry conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing.
- Knowledge of healthcare / hospital operations.
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience in enterprise software (ideally SaaS).
- Demonstrated ability to understand and synthesize complex concepts into simple, powerful and engaging positioning and messaging.
- Results oriented with a can-do spirit that loves to exceed expectations, meet deadlines, and overcome obstacles.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability work with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders to create a shared vision and drive projects to successful completion.
- Exceptional writing, communication, and presentation skills. Comfortable interacting with senior-level clients and partners.
- Strong sense of design (not design the materials themselves) to get the right look and feel, as well as messaging, for materials.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, flexible, hard-working, comfortable with ambiguity and creating a path through it, and proactive.
- Self motivated and able to take initiative without needing a high level of supervision within a remote work environment.
- Office environment and remote options available
- This role requires moderate travel (20%)