Technical Account Manager (TAM)
We are seeking a Technical Account Manager to integrate our solution at client sites. This role requires the triple threat of engineering, data wrangling, and good old-fashioned customer charm in a single package.
All our products are powered by data. Technical Account Managers engage the client by asking for the right data, importing it into our system, and then working with the client to validate the data pipeline. Hospital data often has multiple sources of truth and comes from different systems managed by different departments. The Technical Account Manager must be able to engage both technical and clinical staff at hospitals to obtain this data and transform it into a clean feed that powers our products and empowers our clients.
- Collaborate with Hospital IQ customer success team to drive ROI and engagement at client sites
- Manage data ecosystem to ensure client trusts data and understands data opportunities and limitations
- Work closely with various hospital stakeholders to obtain necessary data extracts and ensure integration
- Work with hospital IT departments to extract necessary data
- Work with hospital operational staff to understand requirements
- Work with hospital executives to allocate required resources
- Escalate issues as necessary if milestones are not met
- Work with engineering team to address bugs and other technical issues
- Assist sales team with pre-sales technical requirements as necessary
- Moderate travel to customer sites
- See around corners to anticipate what customers will need next
- Data analysis using tools such as Excel or Stata
- SQL (MySQL preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with functional programming languages such as Python
- Industry expertise in healthcare / hospitals
- Experience with hospital data protocol such as HL7 and FHIR
- Office environment and remote options available
- Must be based in the United States
Applicants will be asked to complete a 1-hour take-home test covering basic data analysis.