Hospital IQ is a passionate, agile team of accomplished leaders with a mission: improve the quality and efficiency of healthcare for everyone. We're taking the best operations management science has to offer and codifying it in an innovative software platform hosted in the cloud.
If you enjoy pushing technology into new territory, collaborating with entrepreneurial innovators and subject domain experts, and embracing feedback from a growing group of loyal customers, you’ll be in good company with us.
We are growing rapidly, and anticipate a number of openings across a range of positions: engineering, marketing, sales, and services. Current openings include:
We're looking for a hands-on technical leader to contribute design and development expertise to the backend of our SaaS product. This is primarily an ETL/data warehouse and API (back-end) coding role with opportunity to impact the entire product suite. If you like devising clever solutions to challenging problems in a spirit of collaboration, come join us!
- Implement product features using Python, Django, the Google App Engine SDK, and various third-party libraries including or-tools
- Improve the robustness and efficiency of the multi-tenant, distributed platform
- Collaborate with the entire team and customers on feature requirements and prioritization
- Ensure the continued stability, performance, quality of the Hospital IQ codebase, and security of customer data
- 6+ years designing and developing web-based enterprise software
- Python and MySQL proficiency
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of the Django framework and Google App Engine preferred