The 2019 OR Manager Conference is a little more than a month away, and we could not be more excited! Hospital IQ has seen some phenomenal customer success since we attended OR Manager last year, and we’re ready to share the secrets of their success come September 18th. We know your time at the 2019 OR Manager Conference is valuable, so why spend time with us at Booth #918? Here are five reasons to pay us a visit:
- Earn CE Credit. Tracey Carrigan, Director of Surgical Services at Hendrick Health System, and Shawn Sefton, VP of Client Services & Optimization at Hospital IQ, will guide you through employing a multi-phased approach to improve OR utilization during a CE session in our booth. Join Carrigan and Sefton as they explore how most organizations lack the data and analytics to make actionable decisions, which oftentimes leads to inefficient and costly management of their operating rooms and procedural areas. Take home strategies to improve your facility’s utilization to grow your case volume. This presentation will take place Thursday, September 19th at 11:00am and 12:45pm.
- Hear from Customers. As mentioned above, Tracey Carrigan, Director of Surgical Services of at Hendrick Health System, will be in our booth giving a CE presentation. During this presentation, she will be sharing her own experiences working with Hospital IQ, everything from implementation to results, and will be sticking around to answer questions.
- Experience Hospital IQ’s Perioperative Solution Firsthand. We’ve worked with many hospitals and while each is unique in how they set policies and define their OR procedures, we’ve found that every one of them have the opportunity to reduce operating costs and grow surgical volumes given the right operational clarity. After demoing our software, you’ll walk away knowing how you can leverage your own data to build a better-run OR that is more efficient, responsive, and profitable.
- Win a Prize. We’ll be raffling off wireless speakers and headphones to lucky attendees throughout the conference. Just drop off your business card or complete a raffle slip and you’ll be entered for a chance to win.
- Share Your Own Experience. It’s simple: if you are attending OR Manager, we would love to meet you. We always enjoy hearing more about the health systems you work in, your greatest successes, your innovative initiatives, and your challenges. These conversations gives us a better understanding of how our operational planning and management software aligns with your hospital’s needs.
Want to avoid the wait and set up an appointment ahead of time with a Hospital IQ rep? Fill out this brief form and we will contact you to schedule time at your convenience.
See you in New Orleans!
Subscribe to the Hospital IQ Newsletter now to receive our latest content like this right in your inbox!