It’s not easy to keep up with the endless cycle of industry news. In case you missed it, we’ve compiled the key issues and trends discussed during the past month regarding hospitals, health systems and hospital operations and management.
The role of software and big data continue to take center stage, with a great deal of attention given to the role both will play in the transformation of healthcare.
- How hospitals are using AI software to improve outcomes in value-based care
Becker’s Hospital Review
- Big data: The next chapter for RTLS
- Value-Based Care Fuels Healthcare Big Data Analytics Market
- How is IoT changing the healthcare industry?
IoT News (2/14)
- Health Information Technology is Creating a Safer Future in Healthcare
MWC News (2/22)
Driving operational efficiency continues to be a critical need for hospitals and health systems around the world.
- Opinion/Editorial: Health care reform heralds major changes
- Cleveland Clinic CEO Toby Cosgrove reports rough financial year for hospital in 2016
And of course, HiMSS generated plenty of chatter around the progress that’s been made within health IT, as well as the struggles remaining around the practical use of technology
- HIMSS study shows positive impact of health IT, but challenges ahead for expansion
Healthcare IT News (2/22)
- Emerging trends at HIMSS—focusing on practical uses of IT
HealthData Management (2/23)
Found an interesting article? Have an interesting perspective or insight? Share it with us.